SNAP Pro & LinkedIn multiple accounts not posting

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums SNAP Pro & LinkedIn multiple accounts not posting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bobby
    Participant

Anybody bought the pro version and now not postiing to multiple linkedin accounts?

Was originally working fine and then stopped after a day. The test post goes out fine, but actually pushing posts does not work.

Anybody had similar?

Bobby
      Participant

Gentle bump !

Brad
        Participant

Have the same thing no twitter, facebook, pinterest, g+

NextScripts.com
          Participant

Are you getting any errors?
            Please check your Log/History tab and let me know what do you have there.

Bobby
            Participant

[2016-10-11 11:35:06] – [Skipped: Filter – Network] [Twitter (Raul)] – Excluded – Post ID:(2622)
              Filter: Cats (Autopost Only): CX|Callcentre|Compliance|CustServ|Digital Transformation|Field Service Management|HR| | Post Cats: Uncategorized|

I have some accounts set to automatic posting with no filters and they still won’t automatically post.

WP Cron is working fine also. I am guessing an issue with the Filters here not working?

NextScripts.com
              Participant

So what is your question? That post was skipped because it filtered out by the filter you set.

From what I see Filters are working correctly. You asked plugin to skip “Uncategorized” posts so that post was skipped.

Bobby
                Participant

Every single post is being skipped posting by SNAP Pro as it sees every post as ‘Uncategorized’ – which it is not.

It does not pick up any of the other categories, so essentially misses every single post.

Frustrating problem and I have gone through every setting and filter checking it. It seems to be only picking up the default ‘uncategorized’ posts and nothing else.

Bobby
                  Participant

Someway figured out a fix..I limited the posting with WP Cron and do not autopost more than one post every 2 hours..

If anybody has similar..The above fix will hopefully work for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.