VB, anyone got luck on it ?

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums VB, anyone got luck on it ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    sonny
    Participant

I created this question since SNAP version 2 and get SCOLDED by admin here said, the solution is here n bla bla bla …. but when forum is back, there is no SOLUTION as admin said, than i received a email said they will solve the issue in up coming version.

but now is version 3.1.0 which is more than 10 version updated but VB still facing same issue.

any time for v bulletin update ?

it work some time but most time showing below error :
      Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2013-12-19 08:29:53 [Error] => Something went wrong – NO PID Something wrong

Steve
      Participant

I have over 50 different VB boards set in the plugin and never got any issues. Plugin just creates nice threads for every post I make.

Sonny
        Participant

cool mind showing which 50 site u send to ?
          cause base on admin here, they working on it but u manage to send out …

Eric Olsson
          Participant

I am having the same issue after just having set up SNAP. Test posts go fine, but when trying to post the full text to vBulletin, that is the error I get.

Eric Olsson
            Participant

Found the problem with mine. My post contained the word “exit” and for some reason there is an issue on that forum’s vBulletin install that sends you to a 403 Forbidden page if “exit” is in the post you are trying to make (“Exit” is fine though). That was fun, 6500 words in that post, had to find the part that was stopping it.

To find the problem I just copied the text from WordPress and pasted it into the vBulletin new post thing, then clicked Preview Post. So you should be able to find out what is stopping the post from working this way.

Hope this helps others with this problem.

CopperHead
              Participant

I never had any problems with vBulletin. I run a free coupons website and each new coupon creates a new thread on my vBulletin board for comments and discussion.

I still can’t setup Stumbleupon though. I am getting “Connection timeout” error.

Sonny
                Participant

but admin here don’t bother to response

NextScripts.com
                  Participant

Sonny, admin answered you this question at least three times.

There is no general problem with VB (as well as with anything else in the plugin at this time) that affects everyone.

Occasionally some exotic server (wordpress, vBulletin) configurations can break something that hard to predict.

Actually the case from Eric Olsson is a very good example. His vBulletin configuration forbids the word ‘exit’ to be used. We checked several of our vBulletin installation, none of them have a similar problem.

You have the same thing. Your problem is unique to your configuration. As I told you before, we think we know what is wrong with your server and next release will either fix it or at least give you more info about what need to be done.

Please stop creating duplicate threads about that.

sonny
                    Participant

am i duplicate ? if i get the answer and response i don’t think i love to come here and ask question ?
                      hello i asking this question since 03/11/2013 and i get no feedback ?
                      answered three time ? do u mind showing me where the answer and how u response ?

be very honest ? this is first time u response on it …….
                      previous was, we do something on it in next update, but that is 10 update since my last complaint.

please i would love to see where your answered, love to apologize if there is answer in this or pass month.

sonny
                      Participant

as the same time, i bring out old topic i create but i don’t see the answer there (as u mention). ain’t intrested to duplicate same question if found the answer.
                        please show me the answer, it might help me to solve it.

NextScripts.com
                        Participant

There were 96 duplicate threads opened by you on 11/2/13. One of them had an answer. if you weren’t so busy spamming our forum you might’ve noticed it.

Also please see the chain of emails from 11/2/13 to 11/4/13 where I answered the same question two more times.

Sonny
                          Participant

i check my email, as u mention, YOUR REPLY : “next update will solve the issue as u promise.”
                            problem is still there for more than 10 update and 3 month past, issue still not solve but u push the blame to me ? saving i causing problem ?
                            do u mind showing the solution ?

NextScripts.com
                            Participant

Please see my answer above (January 10, 2014 at 12:46 pm)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • The topic ‘VB, anyone got luck on it ?’ is closed to new replies.