When Updating Setting I get 404 Error

Forums NextScripts.com Website When Updating Setting I get 404 Error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Glenn
    Participant

Every-time I press the update settings button, I get a 404 error? Everything works fine, but I want it to allow autopost to a couple custom type pages, but when ever I select to make any setting change and hit update it just goes to 404 – but the posting from blog, etc works fine?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

The most common reason for this is the amount of memory allowed for PHP on your server. Please check and make sure it’s not 32M or less. You need at least 64M, but if you have other plugins 128M or even 256M is recommended.

Glenn
        Participant

Well I can eliminate that as and Issue the website is set to use 256 meg (in wordpress config.php), I also tried deactivating all plugins (only 6 running including woocommerce). Is there a way I can just modify to turn on custom post pages / products in myphp admin? I really need to get this figured out, asap. Thanks – I just have NEVER had this issue with any sites using Nextscript or the once I have get Nextscript Pro.

NextScripts.com
          Participant

Please contact support directly, we need to take a look at your site

Glenn
            Participant

I sent you a message and info direct message. BUT…. I figured out the issue – for some reason it did not like being in forced SSL admin area – when I turned off SSL to admin area it allowed it to update, then I was able to Turn back on SSL for the admin area and all is good and working, fine with no issues.

So I guess it just does not want to allow settings to update in SSL admin mode.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.