WordPress.com not working

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums WordPress.com not working

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    accesomayores25.com
    Participant

I’m getting a “Something went wrong – 500 : You are not allowed to do that” message anytime that i try to crosspost to my blog in wordpress.com.
      I’ve followed all steps in crosspost guide, but nothing seems to work.
      Any help?

Thanks in advance

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Unfortunately, we can’t fix this error. This error means that wordpress.com doesn’t like what are you doing for it’s internal reasons. Please doublecheck your username/password, but most probably it doesn’t like your hosting provider or your content. You can also try to contact them.

islaw
        Participant

Hi I just want to ask why i got error like this? is your wordpress autoposting is not working?

[Error] [WP – binapin] – -=ERROR=- transport error – HTTP status code was not 200 | PostID: 0 –

NextScripts.com
          Participant

This is different, this one means that xmlrpc is not found or broken/disabled.

islaw
            Participant

how can i fix this sir? i try to remove and connect again but still the same

Free Download Minecraft
              Participant

I’m getting a “Something went wrong – 500 : You are not allowed to do that” message

How to fix it

Pustakawan
                Participant

Perhaps, this error cause by some plugin?

Helios87
                  Participant

Hey guys , how to fix “Something went wrong – 500 : You are not allowed to do that” message ?

Stephen
                    Participant

Yes, we are also receiving a “-=ERROR=- transport error – HTTP status code was not 200” as of June 10th for wordpress.com via xmlrpc. I checked our login settings, the domain, I even checked the wordpress.com xmlprc.php page, everything checks out.

NextScripts.com
                      Participant

You/we can’t fix “Something went wrong – 500” error. This error means that wordpress.com doesn’t like what are you doing for it’s internal reasons. Most probably it doesn’t like your hosting provider. You can try to contact WordPress.com support for more info.

Pluble
                        Participant

I get the same error. Isn’t there anything we can do about it?

NextScripts.com
                          Participant

You can do only one thing – contact WordPress.com and ask them why they are blocking your site

Stephen
                            Participant

I am currently in talks with the WordPress.com folks as they are blocking all sites that seem to be using this plugin to post to a WP.com blog, I’m trying to get my IP address restored. It’s been a long week of emailing back and forth, my initial request on their forums https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/xml-rpc-not-working

NextScripts.com
                              Participant

WordPress.com is not blocking all sites just for using our plugin. We have thousands of people who are using it without any problems.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • The topic ‘WordPress.com not working’ is closed to new replies.