Repost: (Choose Posts..) Not Working

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Repost: (Choose Posts..) Not Working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jsnowbusiness
    Participant

In settings, Under Auto Reposting, when I check off “product” under Repost: (Choose Posts, Pages, Custom Post Types) to include my woocommerce products then save… it never saves, it always goes back to just “posts” being selected.

I know that auto-reposting isn’t “supported” until v4, but auto-reposting is the only reason I even bought SNAP PRO over a year ago just to have it go defunct… So yeah, I’m tired of waiting and would like some support.

jsnowbusiness
      Participant

This is very annoying… I’ve been using SNAP since 2014, I know how to use auto-reposting even with it’s wonky design and I’ve been using it successfully on multiple websites… However “products” just won’t stay checked off. Do i need to downgrade to older version?

jsnowbusiness
        Participant

Downgraded to 3.4.31 and now it actually saves when I select “product” to be auto-reposted…

Eddie
          Participant

How to downgrade in 3.4.31?

jsnowbusiness
            Participant

https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/developers/ download old versions there..

However, even though my problem with Products not staying checked off for auto-reposting was solved.. SNAP still isn’t seeing any posts waiting to be posted even though I’ve done settings correctly (like i did in the past successfully, only difference is I’ve never tried to auto-repost woocommerce product post type)

korng sombath
              Participant

Hello,

I spend like 200$ on this plugin and it helped me a lot, but now Auto Reposting is not working anymore.
                I hope V4 will be out soon, i really need the autopost feature.

Thank you!

Andre
                Participant

Same problem. Guess we will have to wait for v. 4?

Mark
                  Participant

You’ll be waiting till you are 6ft under as it has been in development for what well over two years now and is showing no sign whatsoever of being made available soon. I don’t think the developer is actually up to the task.

I had a developer look at the plugin to make a slight mod for me and he said the coding is terrible in it.

NextScripts.com
                    Participant
                      Zendern
                      Participant

V4 progress is looking good! Waiting for Alpha and Beta testing now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.