SNAP auto posting does not work. Only in manual mode.

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums SNAP auto posting does not work. Only in manual mode.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Forexflow
    Participant

As I’ve replied on the other Cron post, today’s update has fixed the social media auto-posting. Thank you to the Nextscripts team for your hard work on this.

Oh dear, another problem has sprung up after that update. All my blog formatting has gone awry. I can’t add/edit hyperlinks via the editor buttons and the H2 sizing doesn’t work. Disabling the Snap plugin solves all this.

zhora
      Participant

Please update to the latest version 4.0.10. This problem has been fixed there.

OK, works. Thank you!

NextScripts.com
        Participant

Please update to the latest version 4.0.11. This problem has been fixed there.

Johan
          Participant

Not really no.
            Almost a year, an update breaks the self posting, it is necessary to wait 3/4 months and several updates so that it works again in auto, and one or two update later, that recasse. And we start again exactly, cycle after cycle …

Is it possible to fix that ? All of my websites work’s fine, always the same was broken after updating nextscript .

I have disabled many other plugins thinking about a conflict, but this is not the case.

An idea?

Infos mercato PSG sur http://www.parisfans.fr/

NextScripts.com
            Participant

Do you have WP Cron setup correctly?

WP-Cron: Scheduling Tasks in WordPress

Please go to the Log/History page and check only “All Cron Events” checkbox.

You should see ONLY crons executed from WGET or Mozilla every one or two minutes. If you see nothing at all, calls from “WordPress/4.x.x” or calls made at irregular time intervals, your cron is not set correctly.

Johan
              Participant

Yes of course.
                You can see a screenshot below. Crons

Nothing has changed sinced last updates .
                Regards

I have the same issue on my multisite, the schedule posts does not posts sometimes, can the cron work of the plugin be dispatched from one endpoint for the plugin without disabling the wp cron?

Johan
                Participant

Hi,

Can i have an support please or do you want a dedicate ticket for my problem ?

Regards

paypal@gizchina.it
                  Participant

I still have some problems with scheduling posts on Telegram.
                    Every post is posted in this way, no matter what I write:

Telegram scheduling issues

There’s a possible solution?
                    Thanks to everyone will answer 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.