Auto Post to facebook group or linkedIN group

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Auto Post to facebook group or linkedIN group

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ismail
    Participant

Hi,I want to know, like I have joined a group on facebook “ABC” after joining ,can I Auto post from your software to facebook group “ABC” ?? same in LinkedIN ?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

If you have posting right to some group on FB or LinkedIn then, yes, you can autopost there.

Ismail
        Participant

Thanks for reply,If i buy this script its for only domain or unlimited domain ? pro for 49$

NextScripts.com
          Participant

FAQ

Software License Agreement – “Pro” Plugins and APIs Terms of Use

Question: I am running a number of blogs and I’d like to use your “Pro” plugin on them. Do I need to buy “Pro” license for each one of them?

Answer: Our licenses are issued on “Per User” basis. It means you can use one license on all your sites, but you can’t give it to other people. You can use Plugin and API libraries on all your sites/blogs, the only requirement is that all those sites/blogs must be yours. You can’t re-sell or re-distribute the “Pro” Plugin and API libraries or websites with per-installed “Pro” Plugin and API libraries, neither you can’t install plugin and API libraries for your clients.

Ismail
            Participant

Thanks, I purchased Pro version today, Its excellent script. Great Idea and work

James Roguski
              Participant

If I am able to post on someone else’s facebook group, where do get the APP ID and the APP secret info?

NextScripts.com
                Participant

Facebook instructions: https://www.nextscripts.com/setup-installation-facebook-social-networks-auto-poster-wordpress/

You can post only to the groups where you have rights to post.

Wayne
                  Participant

Stupid question. To post to multiple FB groups, I assume I have to set up a FB app for each one. Is there any limit to the number of apps I can have?

NextScripts.com
                    Participant

Facebook apps are “per domain”. You can use one app for all groups.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.