- November 4, 2013 at 1:11 pm #29262Stuart L.Participant
To start I would like to complement you guys on a brilliant WP-plugin. Well done.
In the auto-repost “instructions” your documentation (screen shot) displays a feature which enables re-posting only on certain days/hours.
I cannot find this feature, in the free version of SNAP, is it me or is this (imho very useful feature) just available in the “pro” version”?
Thanks in advance.
Stuart L.November 4, 2013 at 2:31 pm #29280liviuParticipant
Some issue here.
It is a bug. I can see that the time of next post it is in the past not in the future.November 4, 2013 at 3:40 pm #29286NextScripts.comParticipant
It’s a “Pro” only feature.
Version 3 New â€œFreeâ€ and â€œProâ€ Features
– Auto-repost existing and already posted posts based on some rules â€“ one-by-one from old to new, one-by-one from new to old, from specific dates, â€œolder then N days and younger then X daysâ€.
– Add auto-posts to the query that will be posted according to some specified rules (like â€œtwo posts per hourâ€)
– Select what image to use for â€œImageâ€ and â€œAttachmentâ€ post types if post has several images
– App.net Support
– Custom URL for posts
â€œProâ€ only Features.
– Schedule auto-post for the specific time
– Auto-repost existing random posts from from specific dates or â€œolder then N days and younger then X daysâ€.
– Limit random or one-by-one auto-reposting for specific days of the week and times. (like Monday-Friday from 8AM to 7PM Only)
– Reddit SupportNovember 4, 2013 at 5:10 pm #29304Stuart L.Participant
Thanks for your prompt reply, I’ll update.
Stuart L.November 5, 2013 at 6:28 am #29473Stuart L.Participant
We have updated to the pro-version and everything went perfectly ok. I still however have a question regarding re-posting.
In the documentation you state:
“Each post has a checkbox that controls auto-reposting. Check it and post will be auto-reposted according to your settings. Uncheck it and post will be ignored and not auto-reposted.”
I cant find this checkbox instead I have one which says:
“Repost ONLY previously unautoposted posts”
I am a bit confused and would appreciate some guidance.
Thanks in advance.
Stuart L.November 5, 2013 at 6:50 am #29475Stuart L.Participant
I juts realised that my post above may be a bit confusing …
just to clarify – â€œRepost ONLY previously unautoposted postsâ€ – is of course under settings
and the auto-posting checkbox (should be) next to the post.
Stuart L.November 5, 2013 at 2:50 pm #29528NextScripts.comParticipant
It was fixed in 3.0.4
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.