Doesn't autopost to facebook and livejournal anymore

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Doesn't autopost to facebook and livejournal anymore

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Aurelie
    Participant

I just had a bug since few hours that is only with facebook ( twitter and ect works great ), Next Script doesn’t post my articles on facebook anymore, even if it dot it myself with the button repost to facebook , it says that it works, but nothing.
      i’m on WordPress, i have a premium plugin

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Are you getting any errors?
        Please check your Log/History tab and let me know if you have any errors there.

Aurelie
        Participant

nop, no errors in the log/history

[2013-09-11 02:40:53] – [Posted] [Facebook – FashionVertigo] – OK – Message Posted | PostID: 21589 – ALI STEPHENS BY ZOEY GROSSMAN FOR FLAUNT MAGAZINE |aj

But nothing on the page.

Klaus
          Participant

Same with the free plugin. Autoposting and Reposting doesn’t work even if there are no errors logged. But sending a test post on the fb settngs tab worked and showed up on facebook immidiatly.

alexe
            Participant

facebook change something and .. this script dont work anymore it works just if you put to share the link to the article …

Frank
              Participant

For me the same. Posts to Facebook stopped working today. Yesterday everything was fine. All other social networks are still working. I did not update or change anything.

Frank
                Participant

like klaus said: the fb test post ist working…

adry
                  Participant

same thingh for me… no errors but don’t post articles on Facebook (only test post..)

gamal
                    Participant

same thing here it only post the test message other than that no luck, and it never send automatically for any other social, i have to click repost to post the feed

gamal
                      Participant

its working for facebook groups, very weird

liviu
                        Participant

in FB post the image in gallery but don’t show up in timeline. strange!

kegnum
                          Participant

Same here… doesnt post to FB. Shows that it goes through with a repost but then nothing… it also doesn’t show up when I refresh the post page… no errors. This started last night… may have been after a plugin update not sure

Dennis
                            Participant

Same for me:
                              – No Error
                              – Doesnt post to FB but says successfully (same for scheduled and manually)
                              – Test post works

kegnum
                              Participant

any updates… seems like the last post from Nextscripts was over 24 hours ago…

kegnum
                                Participant

In case anyone is interested…

##### Facebook Images are not posted?
                                  Sept 11, 2013 – Today “Image posts” to Facebook are stopped working. You can get “OK Your post has been sent” status but post won’t appear anywhere on facebook.
                                  It is not an autoposter problem, it is a Facebook’s internal problem with it’s API. Problem will resolve itself once Facebook fix it.
                                  Please see here: Facebook is having a serious problem with it’s API.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.