› Forums › NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. › Duplicate Posts on Facebook
- May 3, 2020 at 1:11 am #577871femalewrestlingParticipant
I tried to set up the Autoposter to post one of my Woocommerce Product Categories from Old to New.
However, a couple of things happened:
1. I selected Taxonomies and then Product Cat – Selected the proper Category – Even though it showed all 79 Category Entries in the list, it continually posted the 1st Episode over and over today on my Facebook Fan Page.
2. Not only did it post the first Episode only, many times, but it did not do it at the time specified that I had set prior.
1. I read the instructions you have on this, but how do I do a checkup on WP Cron? (I currently host with WP Engine)
2. If I shut Cron off and try to Autopost, what are the positives or negatives of that? How do you recommend I handle the above issues specifically?
https://www.femalewrestlingchannel.comMay 14, 2020 at 1:48 am #email@example.comParticipant
Normally Duplicate posts are connected to the cron setup.
Are you posting to a Facebook group or page..?
if it’s a group can you link us to the setup instructions as many are complaining that they can’t Autopost to groupsMay 14, 2020 at 1:56 am #578366femalewrestlingParticipant
No, it was my Facebook Fan Page.
I am set up through the session ID as that’s the only way I could get it to work.
What to do?
https://www.femalewrestlingchannel.comOctober 27, 2020 at 6:42 pm #584491Android OyunParticipant
I’m trying to use the Facebook Comments option with this plugin and have all the correct checkboxes ticked but it looks like the post is still trying to use normal WordPress comments. Also, I’ve tried importing comments and no comments come into the system.
here is link Android Oyun
Playmod Android Oyun ve Uygulama Mağazası %100 Çalışan Mod Hileli Son sürüm Apk'ları Ücretsiz Bir Şekilde apk indir ve paylaş. En Popüler En İyi Oyunlar ve Uygulamalar
https://www.playmod.store/November 18, 2020 at 3:39 am #584955brtcuParticipant
I’m trying to use the Facebook Comments option with this plugin and have all the correct checkboxes ticked but it looks like the post is still trying to use norma
https://www.bknz.info/September 21, 2021 at 3:58 am #587598FirstcallParticipant
Thanks for the informationNovember 4, 2021 at 9:41 am #588228Sam KKParticipant
i was looking for the clues, glad found here.August 22, 2022 at 8:06 am #591047
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.