error facebook post server timezone post timezone

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums error facebook post server timezone post timezone

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mark
    Participant

bbPress ANTISPAM: Referrer: Since upgrading to latest version none of my facebook posts will post or repost. the error message shows the timezone as an hour less than my actual server timezone and the timezone (equal to my server timezone) that is set in my wordpress settings.

error message:

Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2013-06-16 08:59:09 [Error] => [ERROR] An unknown error has occurred.

when the actual time was 09:59:09 at time of trying to post.

I have tried changing my wordpress timezone to the one the script seems to be using but that has no effect.

Is there a set timezone for the plugin that i can modify anywhere in the script?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Plugin uses your server time to show log entries.

The most common reason for “An unknown error has occurred” error is broken/corrupted image.
        Also please check if your server has some king of protection against direct downloads of your images.

mark
        Participant

I understand regarding using the server time, which I had checked before I wrote my support request – why would the error message form the script show an hour less than my actual server time? 2013-06-16 08:59:09

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.