FB violation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sonny
    Participant

i set one of my site with manual publish/share/push with next script plugin but my account was disable cause facebook saying this violation their rules. (around 5-10 post perday)

btw my fb account is pretty old and good track record with full verification (phone and ID), but they just ban it …..

can i know which part of this plugin violating FB rules ?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Plugin does not violate any Facebook rules.

Please see here the “Main” question here: https://www.nextscripts.com/faq/

Sonny
        Participant

this is what i get from FACEBOOK ….

NextScripts.com
          Participant

Well Facebook dis not say that plugin violates the policy. Facebook does not care hwo do you post. Facebook only cares what do you post.

Sonny
            Participant

facebook said app violating the rules not post …..

NextScripts.com
              Participant

Can you show me the full notice or letter from Facebook that you got?

Sonny
                Participant

Only shot notice like below :
                  “We’ve disabled your app for creating a negative experience on Facebook in violation of our policies (https://developers.facebook.com/policy).

Sonny
                  Participant

can help me on image issue …
                    all page come with image but image doesn’t out to any site other than FB ….

post sample (clearly image is there for very long time):
                    https://my.ipushproperty.com/property/shop-for-sale-2storey-shop-at-dfestivo-square-ipoh/

Hil
                    Participant

The problem is there are too many posts going out per day. I limit the number of posts to 2 per day. Google Plus will also do the same. they will delete your account for more than 5/day. Nextscripts should really have a option to specify a max posts. this should be at the social network level (not global). I had requested this in the past and i am still waiting to hear back from support

I lost all of my Google plus, a few twitter and facebook accounts for this reason. I currently use Hootsuite.com which is free and you can limit the number of posts/day. No problems since. Also the way the Google plus and facebook posts shows up on the social account when sent via hootsuite is also very decent

If you dont limit the number of posts you are asking forn problems which will result in account deletions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.