Future to Publish will not post automatically

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Future to Publish will not post automatically

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

When I schedule a post for future publication the post never publishes to any network. When a post is published without scheduling the plugin works correctly.

I have tried this on multiple servers, played with timezone settings, turned off every plugin and changed themes. Nothing seems to work. If anyone has experienced this or can hep it would be most appreciated.

Cihangir
      Participant

Did you setup wp-cron ?

Matt
        Participant

I tried it with immediate and wp-cron. wp-cron is working fine for scheduling the posts themselves. I am not sure what you mean otherwise?

lebenszyklen
          Participant

I am having the same problem: scheduled post appeared on time in blog but was not posted automatically to my facebook page, had to resend manually.

Matt
            Participant

I have tried everything and the release candidate, nothing seems to work.

Matt
              Participant

It is only when I do future_to_post and only Facebook that has the problem.

NextScripts.com
                Participant

What exactly do you have in the log after the post?

Matt
                  Participant

That’s the problem, it says future_to_post and then hangs, there is nothing in the log besides. If I have Facebook enabled none of the other networks post ( I assume because it is hanging and Facebook goes first. It posts fine by hand, and I have tried multiple apps in Facebook.

NextScripts.com
                    Participant

Please contact support directly. We need to take a look at your site.

Matthew Cohen
                      Participant

I did, I was told to make an account, which I did. No one ever contacted me back. This was 3 weeks ago.

Alex
                        Participant

I am in the same boat here to, but NONE of my autoposting occurs. To any network. Only the immediate setting will work. I have emailed Ludwig back like 8 times now, but I think support is totally ignoring me. I am on a managed, specialized VPS server setup specifically for WordPress, and my host will do almost ANYTHING I ask them to do as far as customization,… I just need to know from NextScripts WHAT to do. If it is an issue my WP-CRON or what? Not sure. getting very frustrated because I NEED the scheduled posting function to wrk, particularly for Pinterest… 🙁

HELP.

Mike
                          Participant

Any luck or ideas with this issue?
                            I like the features of this plugin and considering to go PRO, but if this issue is not solved yet then i need alternatives.

Right now i’m combining with ifttt.com. I’m keen to know if there are any solution yet.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.