HTTP status code was not 200

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums HTTP status code was not 200

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mkt@oww.co.nz
    Participant

I have loaded about 20 wordpress (self hosted sites) to post to and all but one works fine. I can post to other sites on the same server however this one has got me stumped. Please see below the fault code:

Testing …

Array
      (
      [pgID] =>
      [isPosted] => 0
      [pDate] => 2021-02-23 04:47:32
      [Error] => -=ERROR=- transport error – HTTP status code was not 200 – 6 – Could not resolve host: fitnessnearyou.​co.​nz |
      )

Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2021-02-23 04:47:32 [Error] => -=ERROR=- transport error – HTTP status code was not 200 – 6 – Could not resolve host: fitnessnearyou.​co.​nz | )

I would have thought it was just a fault with the remote server however, as I mentioned above, I have other sites posting to that server and they work fine.

Any ideas of things I can try? I have checked the plugins, and the wordpress and php versions and they are all pretty much the same as the sites that I can post to.

CarrieMyers
      Participant

I also immediately thought it was a remote server error.

FYI – I logged a similar bug to support as it related to some very old libraries (from 2010) which SNAP includes in their code which does not work will with HTTP/2.

If you use the Native API, I provided a fix to Ludwig and that was rolled into 4.3.9 release

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.