Linkedin for company page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Stavros
    Participant

Any hint about how to set up the new feature for posting to company page on Linkedin?

Alpha Rho Lambda Sorority
      Participant

I’m curious about the same thing because it doesn’t allow you to enter a link directly to a group page, and I’d like to post there instead of my personal profile.

Kevin C. Smith
        Participant

Doesn’t seem to work for me either. I’m getting username password authentication errors.

NextScripts.com
          Participant

LinkedIn free built-in API does not allow to post on the company pages. You need to have “Pro” version of the plugin that comes with our own API to be able to post to LinkedIn company pages or groups.

Caro
            Participant

You are right about the importance of comsospian. An awakened person may not be perturbed by what others think, but they will not be alienated from others. Far from it, for they will have seen the oneness of all things. Thank you for commenting.

stavros
              Participant

Well I do have the pro version but I cannot see how to setup for posting on linkedin company page. Neither any instructions found on the relevant link

Stavros
                Participant

Ok I found it. Sorry for the hassle

pils
                  Participant

did it work? and, if so, can you explain how? we have yet to get it working and support is…well…

Stavros
                    Participant

Well though I found how to set this up, after testing various settings I didn’t ever managed to post to my company page.
                      I think it’s better to take this function out if it can’t work at all

arizona project
                      Participant

does any one have this working to there company page?

i am looking at buying the pro mu version but only if it can do this function.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.