Not working after update

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Not working after update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mustafa
    Participant

After api update, I can’t import my old list also when I click”Click here to go to the list of sites and manage SNAP for each site”, I can’t change the snap settings for websites.

I have completely deleted snap like you said , but nothing changed.

Regards,
      Mustafa

Mustafa
      Participant

I also realized that I can’t add any new website.

Mustafa
        Participant

I now can add new accounts but “Click here to go to the list of sites and manage SNAP for each site” and snap for wpmu still doesnt work.
          Regardsi
          Mustafa

Mustafa
          Participant

Also I still can’t import my old list.

NextScripts.com
            Participant

Initial version 3 had some problems with WMPU, please make sure that your plugin is 3.0.3 and your API is 2.10.3 or later

Mustafa
              Participant

Yes it is already Plugin Version: 3.0.3 (API Version: 2.10.3MU) [Pro – Multiple Accounts Edition]

Mustafa
                Participant

I need help about this. Deleting the plugin and installing it again didn’t work. 🙁

Mustafa
                  Participant

After 3.04 update, I am able to import my list. But [Set “Super Admin Mode” on all sites] [Set “Regular Mode” on all sites] [Disable SNAP on all sites] don’t work. They don’t make any changes. I completely removed plugin and setup again, but nothing changed. And when I try to send a post it writes “[2013-11-05 01:48:29] – [*** ID: 574, Type: post]- Status Changed: draft_to_publish. Autopost requested. ” but it doesnt post to any where.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.