nxs_save_glbNtwrks function not defined

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. nxs_save_glbNtwrks function not defined

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stephane
    Participant

I am using SNAP API Package (Pro) (Ver 3.0.0 Beta 22).

and the function nfs_save_glbNtwrks in not in the code.

Where can I find it ?

Or do you have an updated source code ?

Cheers,
      Stephane.

LottoMatic.info
      Participant

I have the same problem while trying to submit test post to Google+:

Since I don’t see a reply to this post since October 23… I am a little concerned. Could only find one other post containing “nxs_save_glbNtwrks” but that is a different problem than mine.

I really hope someone will take a look at this and provide a solution to this problem
        Here is what I get when trying to submit a test post to G+:

Testing [GP] ….

Fatal error: Call to undefined function nxs_save_glbNtwrks() in C:\xampp\htdocs\lottomatic.info\lotto-admin\nxs-snap-api-pro\inc-cl\gp.api.php on line 38

LottoMatic.info
        Participant

Oh, forgot to mention, using the same package as Stephane, SNAP API Package Pro Ver 3.0.0 Beta 22

LottoMatic.info
          Participant

Alright, I just realized that despite the above error the post IS actually being posted to G+ so I simply commented out that line (38) and the script now seems to be working fine.

In case someone else will run into this problem… hopefully this will help.

NextScripts.com
            Participant

nfs_save_glbNtwrks saves settings somewhere in your environment. You need to implement that function on your own.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.