Only featured items auto posted and a other problem

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Only featured items auto posted and a other problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    CTT
    Participant

We have a auction site and it would be nice if only featured auction would be auto posted. So the normal auctions aren`t posted automatically.

Is this possible?

And when I post a auction on our site the wrong image is placed with that autopost, our websites header image is posted instead of the auction image. What am I doing wrong?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

1. You can filter autoposts by category: https://www.nextscripts.com/snap-features/assign-categories-to-each-social-network/

2. The answer is in the FAQ – #1.5:

Support FAQ

CTT
        Participant

Ok then I think this plugin doesn`t work with the theme I use:

https://sitemile.com/products/wordpress-auction-reverse-auction-theme/

In that the, when posting a new auction, there is the choise if you want the item to be featured or not. This hasnt anything to do with categories Im affraid.

So there are no categories which I could use.

Is there ananother way to do this? Surly would be great if it was possible.

CTT
          Participant

Anyone please I really need some help!

NextScripts.com
            Participant

There is no other way right now

CTT
              Participant

Any chance it will be in the future?

NextScripts.com
                Participant

Version 3.1 will support tags and custom taxonomies

Michael
                  Participant

What is the current timeline estimate for the release of 3.1 beta?

CTT
                    Participant

I also would like to know that

Michael
                      Participant

CTT, Agreed. For my purposes, a beta would be ideal as at least I could get some testing out of the plugin as my business is going to be relying on Social Media interaction.

I’ve not had much help in the line of forum or email responses. I’m willing to go to lengths to get this to work with my site to the point of trying to hire a 3rd party developer to add the functionality needed. I’ve emailed and used the forum multiple times for either mod support info or a quote and have not had luck.

SNAP is a fantastic plugin and my hope is that the developer can get some additional help to fix the support issues such as mine.

CTT
                        Participant

Not much response about a release date. It shouldn`t be so hard to give a little bit more info. Thanks.

NextScripts.com
                          Participant

We don’t have strict timeline when it will be released. We figure out all bugs in 3.0, then we finish new features, test it and only then release.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.