Post from Tumblr to Instagram

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hil
    Participant

Hi, I want to be able to post from Blogger to Flipboard and/or Tumblr to Instagram (This does not include WordPress)
      So is this what I need? — Social Networks Auto Poster (SNAP) API
      If so which package do i need to go in for?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

You can get “Light”package, but please note, that API will take care only of the “Post to Flipboard” and “Post to Instagram” part. You will need to create “get post from Blogger” and “get post from Tumblr” by yourself.

Hil
        Participant

Ok Thanks. I just purchased the $99 package yesterday (9/3).
          I even installed the management panel and I was successfully able to post from the management panel to Flipboard. But what I need is the API script to post to flipboard. I tried to look through the uncompressed ZIP file or through the webhost I installed it on, but i do not see it out there.
          I also created a ticket (https://www.nextscripts.com/support/tickets.php?id=18453) for the incident as it have a link to the management panel .

Yes I understand I will need to create the “get post from Blogger” and I will take care of it, but i at least need the API SCRIPT to “post to” flipboard. I am not a developer, so I really need to be pointed to where the Script is located (in the ZIP file or on the Webhost) to post to individual sites.. for example Flipboard
          Thanks
          Hil

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.