Posting to Google+ Community as Google+ Page, NOT from user profile.

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Posting to Google+ Community as Google+ Page, NOT from user profile.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chalany
    Participant

Hi, it is possible auto posting to Google Community as Google page? Coze it only posting to Google community from my personal user Google+ profile and I do not want that it will posting to my Community from my personal profile but I want that in cummunity will apaire that post where posted by Google+ page. Thx

MS
      Participant

If you fill both “Page ID” and “Community ID” fields post will go to the community from your page name.

chalany
        Participant

I have been trying it as u can c in screenshot https://chalany.com/files/next.png (I even get message that post where successfully posted to community) but it posted only to page and posts didn’t appear in community. If I want post to community I have leave page ID blank, otherwise post will not appear in community, but then it will posted from my personal profile what I do not want 🙁
          If u want I can send u credential and u can have look at it by your self what can be problem.
          Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.