Posting to Google Plus – agent_rejected

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Posting to Google Plus – agent_rejected

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    miguelgaton
    Participant

Hello,

I have problems to posts to google plus. Facebook works fine, but Gplus shows this error:

Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2013-05-08 19:39:05 [Error] => Error (500): Array ( [reason] => REQUEST_REJECTED [additionalInfo] => Array ( [uploader_service.GoogleRupioAdditionalInfo] => Array ( [completionInfo] => Array ( [status] => REJECTED [customerSpecificInfo] => Array ( [message] => Number of photos in album 1000 >= limit 1000 [status] => ERR_PHOTO_PER_ALBUM_LIMIT [statusCode] => 20 ) ) [requestRejectedInfo] => Array ( [reasonDescription] => agent_rejected ) ) ) [upload_id] =>…..

Any help?

Regards,

NextScripts.com
      Participant

Google has a limit of 1000 photos per album. You reached that limit.

https://support.google.com/picasa/answer/43879

I am not sure what are you asking us to do. Google+ provides only limited amount of storage for your photos and it’s limiting the total number of photos and the number of photos per album. Those are Google’s terms and conditions that you have agreed when you signed up with Google+.

We are not working for Google and we cannot alter those rules for you.

You can remove some pictures to free your album, move your pictures to another album, or even raise that issue with Google itself.

miguelgaton
        Participant

Hello,

Now Google + do not allow to move photos to another album, so the only way is removing photos (but it also removes publications and G+1) 🙁

Is it possible to change the album in SNAP?. We can create another album in Google + (20.000 is the limit!!!) but SNAP always try tu use the same album wich is full of photos.

Regards,

Anthony
          Participant

Were you able to get this resolved. I too have run into this issue. Did you ever get a work around. I tried renaming the album, but it didn’t work.

johnrock123
            Participant

Hello

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.