Problems with adding LinkedIn via NextScripts

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Problems with adding LinkedIn via NextScripts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Toni
    Participant

As anyone else received this message when sending a test post to LinkedIn:

Array ( [postID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2016-04-05 19:29:58 [Error] => Error: No posting form found on https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-eyepeal-web-design. You are either not logged in or have no posting privileges on this page. )

First, I am logged in. Second, not sure why I wouldn’t have posting privileges as it’s my account. However, I’ve looked and can’t seem to find where I would even investigate this. Any suggestions on a resolution?

Thanks!
      Toni

Geoff
      Participant

Hi

We are experiencing the exact same issue on a few of our websites that were previously set up and working fine.

Toni
        Participant

That’s interesting…frustrating, but interesting. I set up Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ without issue. Personally, I didn’t want my blog posts going to my personal LinkedIn account as my goal was to boost the business page. Since LinkedIn’s API only allows posting to your personal profile, I was relying on NextScripts to get my blog posts posted to my company profile. And I paid for the PRO version to get this feature!

Piotr
          Participant

Hi,

This feature stopped working for me too! But it works still for Facebook and Twitter.

Alastair
            Participant

Has this had any response or has anyone found a solution? In need of getting this resolved urgently.

NextScripts.com
              Participant

Please upgrade to the version 3.5.4. This problem has been fixed there.

Allan
                Participant

We are still having the problem using WordPress 4.5.1. and NextScripts 3.5.5.

Do we need to do anything after upgrading the plugin?

Allan

Allan
                  Participant

We are using the NextScripts API, not the LinkedIn API.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.