Nextscript conflicting with Rank Math SEO plugin

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. Nextscript conflicting with Rank Math SEO plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have Rank Math SEO plugin installed for a while now without any issue. I purchased the Nextscript license today and tried to set it up. Initial setup of each account was all good until I hit an error and all accounts already setup disappeared.

After investigation based on an email I received from my wordpress account as seen below, I disabled Rank Math plugin and all all accounts appeared again.

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 93 of the file /home/gramwhzb/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/Payload/Request.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Rollbar\Payload\Request::setPost() must be of the type array or null, string given, called in /home/gramwhzb/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/DataBuilder.php on line 614 and defined in /home/gramwhzb/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/Payload/Request.php:93
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/gramwhzb/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/DataBuilder.php(614): Rollbar\Payload\Request->setPost(”)
    #1 /home/gramwhzb/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/DataBuilder.php(380): Rollbar\DataBuilder->getRequest()
    #2 /home/gramwhzb/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/Config.php(728): Rollbar\DataBuilder->makeData(‘error’, Object(TypeError), Array)
    #3 /home/gramwhzb/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/RollbarLogger.php(190): Rollbar\Config->get

How do I fix this?

femalewrestling
    Participant

I got something similar today when I installed and upgraded. Any answers on this?

Error Details
      =============
      An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 93 of the file /nas/content/live/fwc/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/Payload/Request.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Rollbar\Payload\Request::setPost() must be of the type array or null, string given, called in /nas/content/live/fwc/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/DataBuilder.php on line 614 and defined in /nas/content/live/fwc/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/Payload/Request.php:93
      Stack trace:
      #0 /nas/content/live/fwc/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/DataBuilder.php(614): Rollbar\Payload\Request->setPost(”)
      #1 /nas/content/live/fwc/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/DataBuilder.php(380): Rollbar\DataBuilder->getRequest()
      #2 /nas/content/live/fwc/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/Config.php(728): Rollbar\DataBuilder->makeData(‘error’, Object(TypeError), Array)
      #3 /nas/content/live/fwc/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/vendor/rollbar/rollbar/src/RollbarLogger.php(190): Rollbar\Config->getRollbarData(‘error’, Object(TypeError), Array)

https://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com

NextScripts
      Keymaster

At what point exactly are you getting those errors?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.