Really pissed off with Nextscripts

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Really pissed off with Nextscripts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    brumbino@gmail.com
    Participant

Guys

I’ve raised a call, but everyone beware of my experience.

Back in March 2017 I enquire about using the WordPress Pro plugin on Multisite and was assured, in writing that it would work.

“Hi Andy R,

Thank you for your interest to our products.

“SNAP PRO for WordPress Multisite” includes “SNAP PRO” so it can be used on both Multiste and stanalone sites.

Social Networks AutoPoster (SNAP) Pro Multiuser – Plugin for WordPress

Please let me know if you have any questions.
      Ludwig Van Normainen
      NextScripts.com”

On this basis I paid for Lifetime and everything worked until a few clients started commenting that their auto-posts had stopped working.

Turns out this is because the version I was assured would cover Multisite now doesn’t.

Without warning, without notification, Nextscripts appear to have changed the cost model despite me having a lifetime licence: it isn’t now – I need to pay out another $100 to get back what I already had and lost without warning.

Guys, this is really bad customer service and ffs, why not mention the change in model back in March? I have many pissed off customers and in turn I am mightily pissed off over your crap customer service, communication and no requirement for even more money. I feel held to ransom and properly ripped off!!!!

What gives guys?

is that true ? anyone here pro multiuser can confirm ?
      yes me too as promulti user with life time license, i din’t use it on multisite but i understand instagram and xing ain’t work for me now ….

I paid that $100 but what really bothers is that the RePost function is gone. WTF?

That was a key function to choose SNAP.

Give us back the function to repost.

Having the same issue. Paid for a lifetime license and now cannot even access the setting page to add my activation key!

NextScripts.com
      Participant

We are not sure what is with all those comments, but we can assure you that:

1. SNAP Multiuser works fine on both regular WordPress and WordPress Multisite environemtns.

I need to pay out another $100 to get back what I already had and lost without warning.

2. This is not true. We never ask to pay anything extra to “make it work again”. We couldn’t even imagine who in the right mind can invent some business practice like that.

I paid that $100 but what really bothers is that the RePost function is gone. WTF?

3. Another statement that doesn’t make any sense. As we originally stated back in 2014 “Old Posts Re-posting feature in Version 3 is no longer supported”.. It works, it’s there, it’s not “gone” or removed. We just don’t support it. We don’t support it since 2014.

Version 4 has fully functioning and supported “Old Posts Re-posting” feature.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.