Scheduled Posts Queue

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Scheduled Posts Queue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gene
    Participant

Hi. Is it possible to view the SNAP scheduled posts queue? I have a post that was scheduled but they are stuck in the SNAP queue and I would like to clear them out.

Just to give you some background. WordPress system time changed to a different time zone for some reason and I didn’t notice. I published a couple posts and “immediately” ended up being about 12 hours after publishing. That time passed and I fixed the time zone issue, but they are still stuck in the SNAP queue.

NextScripts.com
    Participant

if you have something in the query it will be shown below the log/history box.

Gene
    Participant

Yep, but it does not have an option to delete it from the queue. It just shows that’s it’s scheduled. I want to be able to delete it. Is there a file I can edit to do that?

Tom
    Participant

Really need this function with over 8000 deleted posts in my queue 🙁

NextScripts.com
    Participant

It will be in the upcoming V4

Sconti Condivisi
    Participant

“It will be in the upcoming V4” – Happy to ear that, there’s already a date for v4? thanks for your hard work, excellent plugin!!

Wendy Schaefer
    Participant

So, there is currently no way to delete posts in the queue at this time? When will version 4 be out?

NextScripts.com
    Participant

This feature was added to version 3.7.8 [12/08/2016]

>> New – New Maintenance buttons – “Clear cache”, “Clear query” and “Delete cron tasks”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.