SNAP for WordPress Version 3.3 stopped

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums SNAP for WordPress Version 3.3 stopped

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Filippo
    Participant

Hello,

just to let you know that after upgrading to the SNAP for WordPress Version 3.3 the plug-in has stopped to work.

Moreover, some days ago I sent you a message but I didn’t receive any reply. I have configured Cron Job in my ePanel, I have installed the pro version of your Social Networks Auto Poster but the problem is that 2 different posts are posted together every 2 hours (at a distance of 5 minutes from each other) instead of 1 post published every hour as configured on plugin settings.

I would like to know if there is a solution you can suggest to solve this problem.

Thank you very much

Filippo

Filippo
      Participant

Just to avoid misunderstanding, the new version of the plugin has stopped to work after 1 day (after the break from 23:00 to 08:00).

Filippo
        Participant

I made some change, eg. switched from post “old to new” to Randomly and now this is the result:

[2014-03-09 13:55:02] – [RE-Poster] [Facebook – FB] – Skipped – Excluded Day – 0

Every day of the week are selected so I don’t understand way skipped…

NextScripts.com
          Participant

Please contact support directly, we need to take a look at your site…

Filippo
            Participant

I have already opened a ticket without reply…moreover, it seems that ticket does not work correctly as it gived me a number like #XXX… etc.
              I have already written to https://www.nextscripts.com/contact-us/ without answer…
              On the website field I wrote a site where the plug-in has stopped to work. On the other sites the plug-in started to work but with the same problem mentioned before.
              I am waiting for your kind reply.
              Thank you very much

Jamal
              Participant

I also have this same issue, I already put in a ticket but I haven’t received a response either…

Filippo
                Participant

Dear NextScripts KeyMaster,

I am still waiting for a kind reply…or for something that let me understand that this forum, opening a ticket, writing you and buying your plugin is a good value.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.