- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by sonny.
- October 30, 2013 at 1:11 pm #28391MickParticipant
i am a pro users and i have download SNAP Version 3 Release Candidate 4.
There are 3 main bugs:
– Auto Reposting:::: auto-reposting for specific days of the week and times: doesn’t work. It works only with “Repost existing posts every”
– Auto Reposting publish 3, 4, 5 post at once and not 1 at once every X times
– Facebook new [bigger] shared link thumbnail images – DOESN’T WORK
Thank YouOctober 30, 2013 at 1:53 pm #28396NextScripts.comParticipant
Issues one and two are clear signs of the broken WP Cron.
>> Facebook new [bigger] shared link thumbnail images â€“ DOESNâ€™T WORK
Sorry, but it can’t be. 🙂
If you read the post you see that this feature possible only if you check “Let Facebook fill the link info” checkbox. This basically means that if this checkbox is set plugin just does NOTHING. It just tells the the Facebook – “Here is the URL to share – do whatever you like with it”. There is noting else. Nothing could be broken, nothing for us to fix.
If you don’t see the big thumbnail then your link doesn’t meet the Facebook requirements for big thumbnails.
There are several:
– link MUST be shared, not attached.
– page must have og: meta tags.
– og:image meta tag must be set and contain the correct image URL.
– size of the image listed in og:image meta tag should be minimum is 560x292px, recommended 1200x627px.October 31, 2013 at 8:00 am #28508MickParticipant
For question 1 and 2 i try better and i will say you again.
For Facebook new [bigger] shared link thumbnail images: it works on facebook page but doensn’t work on news feed. If i post a link manually, same link as above, it works on both (page and news feed).
See images:October 31, 2013 at 10:46 am #28551MickParticipant
After many tries auto-reposting for specific times doesnâ€™t work. It works only with â€œRepost existing posts everyâ€.
I set Only between hours 20 and 12 but it continue to post 17-18-19 even every 30 minutes as i set itOctober 31, 2013 at 2:57 pm #28602MickParticipant
https://s22.postimg.org/69nlsirw1/image.jpgNovember 4, 2013 at 6:41 am #29199MickParticipant
Last version: 3.0.3
Randomly facebook post doesn’t work.
||||-=ERROR=- Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2013-11-04 10:35:06 [Error] => [ERROR] An unknown error has occurred. ) |||
Never happened with twitter and google +November 4, 2013 at 4:10 pm #29291MickParticipant
?????November 4, 2013 at 7:02 pm #29320sonnyParticipant
same here … when i choose bigger image post, most post become no image at all …
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.