SNAP & WPML

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums SNAP & WPML

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kearsan
    Participant

Hi there,

It seems that WPML compatibility is requested for a while, some posts are 2 or 3 years old. Why don’t you care about it ? It’s something really important. Currently we can’t post specific language on specifics SN accounts. And everything is autoposted in all languages.

WPML as a great and giant community, you can’t ignore them. They are promotting and referring Social Auto Poster on Codecanyon, your plugin is far better but WPML don’t have choice.

Have you any plan for this issue ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english !

Kearsan
      Participant

I think I find a way that your users probably doesn’t know. If we switch in a different language in the admin side we can see the categories related to this language in SNAP settings. This probably should say that we can select only english categories for english account, only french categories for french accounts etc…

I make some tests and I give you a feedback.

John
        Participant

Have you any news, feedback or fix on this effort?

Marc
          Participant

Dear Snap team,

I really would like to purchase the pro version of your plugin, but till now I do not see in how far you are compatible with WPML. I need to be able to post posts in different languages to different social networks and different facebook pages.
            And it seems like this is a long time issue already but somehow there seems to be no improvement… Is there any development in this direction?

Niko

Dear SNAP team!
              I want to repeat Marc’s request, cause I as many other users have same wish.
              I really would like to purchase the pro version of your plugin, but till now I do not see in how far you are compatible with WPML. I need to be able to post posts in different languages to different social networks and different facebook pages.
              And it seems like this is a long time issue already but somehow there seems to be no improvement… Is there any development in this direction?

Niko

Did it help, Kearsan?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.