Somethin positive about Nextsripts

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. Somethin positive about Nextsripts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alvaro
    Participant

Hi everybody,

i´m starting to use Nextscripts about two days and i´m pretty much surprised how great this plugin is working on two of my websites. Therefore a big thank you to the developer. Very impressing!!!

These are the subscriptions i realized:
      Blogger
      Delicious
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Flipboard
      Google+
      Instagram
      Livejournal
      Medium
      Plurk
      Pinterest
      Tumblr (very tricky because of the App-URL)
      Twitter
      Xing
      Youtube

That´s really amazing.

These didn´t work
      Reddit ( because you have to open your own subreddit and that not easy to achive)
      LinkedIn ( Very surprising, because it worked with jetpack without problems. These are the issues: Array
      (
      [postID] =>
      [isPosted] => 0
      [pDate] => 2016-07-21 16:34:30
      [Error] => Error: No posting form found on https://www.linkedin.com/in/morenofotografie. You are either not logged in or have no posting privileges on this page.
      )

Array ( [postID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2016-07-21 16:34:30 [Error] => Error: No posting form found on https://www.linkedin.com/in/morenofotografie. You are either not logged in or have no posting privileges on this page. )
      Scoop.it (you don´t get an API just like that. You have to ask for and i´m waiting about two days to get an answer…)

The other ones Nextsripts provide, i did not use them because i don´t get it, why i should use f.e. App.net. Well, but there will be some reason ;-).

Guys, this is very good work. Impressing and working stable so far i´m testing it for now.
      These 49$ are very good invested!!!

Thanks for that.

All the best,

Alvaro

Alvaro
      Participant

Update: LinkedIn is working with the LinkedIn Api. Unfortunately the Nextscripts Api is not working.
        So if you like to use LinkedIn choose LinkedIn Native API.

Have fun!!!

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.