Third Party Developer for MOD

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Third Party Developer for MOD

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

I’ve been working with SNAP for abit and am in need of a slight bit of customization. I’ve had no luck with contacting the developer for a quote and I’m looking to find someone with code experience with the plugin to do some tailoring.

If this is you, please contact me at mick@dsg-intl.com for more details as I’m looking to get a quote.

NextScripts.com
      Participant

We actually answered you, but never heard back from you.

Response on Oct 8 message titled “Mod Quote”

We sure can do a modification of plugin for you. Just so I understand you correctly you would like to post to different Facebook accounts based on the custom field value. Is that right?

I also see another conversation from August about Classipress that also was left hanging..

Michael
        Participant

That’s correct. I’ve tried a few times by email but it may have gotten lost in Spam as Gmail sometimes does. If you could email me a quote, I look forward to getting this worked out. Use my DSG or Gmail address and I’ll get back with you today.

Michael
          Participant

Not sure if my emails have gotten through to you as the last reply I have is from your support response address on Wednesday.

Michael
            Participant

Just wanted to touch base to see if my email was received.

NextScripts.com
              Participant

I am talking to developers. Still waiting for the confirmation on your feature.

Michael
                Participant

Thank you. I’m looking forward to hearing back from you on this.

Michael
                  Participant

Any updates as of yet?

zi xiu tang bee pollen site
                    Participant

Third Party Developer for MOD – NextScriptsNextScripts

maesilva
                      Participant

Minecraft APK is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.