[Tumblr API] Without sufficient permissions to access this page.

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. [Tumblr API] Without sufficient permissions to access this page.

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by Jonatan.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jonatan
    Participant

When I allow Tumblr to WordPress api appears this message: Without sufficient permissions to access this page.

Jonatan
      Participant

Ok, Excuse I found the solution in the FAQ site

3. Question: When I follow the instructions to allow your plugin authorize/access to my Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr/LinkedIn account, it redirects me to the “Blank” page, “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page” message, “Google Analytics for WordPress Configuration” page, or some other plugin” page.

Answer: It’s a known issue that we can’t fix. “Google Analytics” and some other plugins hijack the authorization workflow. Please temporary deactivate “Google Analytics” and/or all other plugins (“Blog Promoter”, “Tweet Old Post”, “Simple Facebook Connect”, “Simple Twitter Connect” etc.. ) related to “Social Networking”, do all authorizations and then activate them back.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.