Unchecked Account on Facebook

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Unchecked Account on Facebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gongl
    Participant

Hi Guys,

i can´t publish on Facebook. I Authorize my Facebook Account, use the right Domains in the Facebook App. Test Post works fine.

[2013-07-04 14:04:21] – [Skipped] [Facebook (Sanguinum)] – -=[Unchecked Account]=- – PostID:27671
      [2013-07-04 14:04:21] – [Start =- ]- ——=========#### NEW AUTO-POST REQUEST PostID:(27671) Immediate ####=========——
      [2013-07-04 14:03:16] – [Test] [Facebook – Sanguinum] – OK – TEST Message Posted

What can I do?

Best Regards

gongl

HappySmile
      Participant

Got the same problem here.
        P.S. Front end posts don’t repost to FB.
        Posts from admin panel are posting to FB nicely.(I use category filter)

NextScripts.com
        Participant

“Unchecked Account” simply means that checkbox in front of the account was not checked at the time you hit the “Publish” button.

Joe
          Participant

I’m experiencing this same problem with one of my Facebook posting automations not working. When I look at the log it says, “Unchecked Account”.

When you say, “box needs to be checked”, are you referring to the radio buttons as shown here on the main dashboard: https://www.booshsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/booshsports-screenshot.jpg ?

What’s strange is I have 2 of the same Facebook automation campaigns working fine but just my “Michael Jordan” category is not posting.

Why would I be getting this “Unchecked Account” showing every time in the log? Where is the checkbox you’re referring to in the system?

Thanks,
            Joe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.