When Nextscripts Is Active I Can't Access Media Library

Forums NextScripts.com Website When Nextscripts Is Active I Can't Access Media Library

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Walter
    Participant

Media Library on WordPress goes blank, and I can’t upload any media when nextscripts is activated. I disabled all plugins and narrowed it down to nextscripts causing the problem.

I am using a Genesis platform with Theme Agent Press Two.

Do you have any suggestions other than re-enabling, manually posting and then disabling again?

NextScripts.com
      Participant

The most common reason is that your WordPress is limiting the amount of Javascript loaded on your pages. Please Try to set:

define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false );

in your wp-settings.php file.

The next possible reason for this is the amount of memory allowed for PHP on your server. Please check and make sure it’s not 32M or less. You need at least 64M, but if you have other plugins 128M or even 256M is recommended.

Linsay
        Participant

Hi there I’m as of yesterday having the same problem. Using WP 3.7.1 and have tried various version of NextScripts but media library still doens’t show once this plugin is activated. What do I need to do?

Wagner Araujo
          Participant

Guys, I’m facing the same problems with WP 4.0 and SNAP 3.4.3. Anu tip for solving this?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.