WP Based Blog Auto-Poster

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums WP Based Blog Auto-Poster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ocgunclub
    Participant

I’ve gotten this configured between my two websites, however, when I send a post over to the ocgunclub.org website the ‘excerpt’ that appears on the blog page (main page of site) does not follow the site’s 55 word limit. It’s more like 163 words, 835 characters (no spaces) 997 characters (with spaces).

Is there any way to override this within the Auto-Poster settings so that it follows the 55 words or at least close to the characters (~300) of 55 words?

Also, in the excerpt posted it does not have the […] at the end of it to indicate more…

I’m interested in purchasing the Pro version, but want to know if maybe this is a feature in the Pro version so that upgrading will take care of it.

Thanks in advance!

NextScripts.com
      Participant

WP Blog to WP Blog posts are reposted 1:1. So whatever excerpt you have on the original blog will be posted to another one.

ocgunclub
        Participant

Weird. That is not what is happening. This is what my Post Text Format is configured as on the site that is sending the articles to the other site:

%RAWTEXT%

Full Article: %URL%

The article text is posted, but the excerpt on the main Blog page does not have the 55 word limit. It can be seen on the main http://www.ocgunclub.org page, the article “Innocent Criminals – or, How to Make an Honest Person Break the Law”

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.