error when posting to fb

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums error when posting to fb

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    kegnum
    Participant

For the last 2 hours have been getting a 200 error when posting to fb. Yes the account has permission. Was working for months

Marissa
      Participant

I am having this same issue. I have no clue what bb codes are. Im also getting the error that I need a Pages Manager Permission?

Alma
        Participant

We are also getting the 200 error on our site. No longer able to post to FB.

NextScripts.com
          Participant

Please update your plugin and re-authorize the Facebook.

​​https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/changelog/

3.4.16 [03/26/2015]
            New/Bug Fix – [Critical] Facebook API 2.3 Compatibility. Usage of API 2.3 was causing “ERROR (#200) The user hasn’t authorized the application to perform this action”

Marissa
            Participant

I am already running this update along with version 1.3.3 Pro Upgrade helper plugin…. Still have a log full of errors

Chris J
              Participant

My website just started having this trouble a few hours ago too, I’m getting this error:

Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => (#283) Requires extended permission: manage_pages )

NextScripts.com
                Participant

https://www.nextscripts.com/support/open.php

[April 29, 2015]
                  [Facebook] Are you getting one of those errors?
                  (#283) Requires extended permission: manage_pages
                  (#200) Requires extended permission
                  (#200) The user hasn’t authorized the application to perform this action

SOLUTION:
                  Facebook moves EVERYBODY to the API 2.3 on April 30, 2015. If you got one of those errors you were on API 1.0. SNAP Plugin is compatible with API 2.3 ONLY starting from version 3.4.16.

Please update your plugin to the latest version and re-authorize Facebook.

PLEASE DO NOT OPEN TICKETS ABOUT THAT. Latest version + re-authorization fixes that issue.

NextScripts.com
                  Participant

Marissa, it doesn’t matter what version of the “Pro Upgrade Helper” you have. Please update the plugin itself.

Marissa
                    Participant

So when our API’s are updated all should be right with the plugin then correct? After a re-authorization..

NextScripts.com
                      Participant

No it’s not correct.

It has nothing to do with API.

Please update the plugin.

NOT “Upgrade Helper”, NOT API. Please update the “Social Network Autoposter” WordPress Plugin.

Marissa
                        Participant

I have been running that version 3.4.16 already, I did a re-authorization 3 times now and still getting errors.

kegnum
                          Participant

the comment above was made by me… not sure why its labeled Marissa

Marissa
                            Participant

So we commented the exact same thing, weird… I just want my plugin to work!

Mikael
                              Participant

Same. Latest plugin and re-auth not fixing the issue.

Event set up a New user, app and page and get an error 283:

Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => (#283) Requires extended permission: manage_pages )

kegnum
                                Participant

checking now.. every app has to be review by FB… it seems this is a big process and not just a matter of “reauthorizing” the app. you guys need to explain this better… they want images and everything.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.