Today Facebook Error: (#283)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lutz
    Participant

One month has everything worked.
      I have not changed anything, and today I get this error
      Error: (#283) Requires extended permission: manage_pages

Cinemaindo
      Participant

Same problem like i have, this happen from this morning 30-04-2015 Error: (#283) Requires extended permission: manage_pages

I did’nt change anything but it seems facebook has changed their rules. Please let me know how to solved it.

Konrad
        Participant

Got same problem: – -=ERROR=- Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => (#283) Requires extended permission: manage_pages )

nico
          Participant

Same issue since today

Greg
            Participant

Same problem: Requires extended permission: manage_pages

Takis M
              Participant

Your fix about getting latest version of pluggin and reauthorize, earlier today did not worked!
                Pluggin continues response Error #283 Requires extended permission!!

Please advise..

Dirk
                Participant

Same here =ERROR=- Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => (#283) Requires extended permission: manage_pages )

Anthony
                  Participant

Same as above. Everything has been fine for months. Nothing has been altered or changed on our end and suddenly this error. Cant autopost to facebook. 🙁 Please Help.

NextScripts.com
                    Participant

[April 29, 2015]

[Facebook] Are you getting one of those errors?
                      (#283) Requires extended permission: manage_pages
                      (#200) Requires extended permission
                      (#200) The user hasn’t authorized the application to perform this action

SOLUTION:

Facebook moved EVERYBODY to the API 2.3 on April 30, 2015. If you got one of those errors you were on API 1.0. SNAP Plugin is compatible with API 2.3 ONLY starting from version 3.4.16. Please update your plugin to the latest version and re-authorize Facebook.

PLEASE DO NOT OPEN TICKETS ABOUT THAT.

UPDATE – [April 30, 2015]
                      It looks like Facebook screwed some accounts completely and even update/re-authorization doesn’t help.
                      We are looking for the solution.
                      You can see progress here and/or here
                      UPDATE 2 – [April 30, 2015]
                      It turned out that Facebook broke it’s API for about 80% of all accounts. We can only wait for them to fix it.
                      UPDATE 3 – [April 30, 2015]
                      Facebook officially admitted – it’s their fault. Facebook broke it’s API all by itself. There is nothing we can do until they fix it.
                      Here is the official BUG from Facebook: https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/380833342117530/

Anthony
                      Participant

Thank you for the information. I now have answers I can give my bosses. I’m keeping an eye on this. I have faith that they’ll have it fixed soon.

Scott
                        Participant

still getting this message

Array ( [Warning] => [Error] => (#283) Requires extended permission: manage_pages )

I’ve updated plugins, deleted plugins and reinstalled but still no luck in auto posting to FB 🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.