The new version 2.7.14 has been released.
It contains some improvements like support for Categories for Google+ Community Pages, Facebook Secret Groups, many bugfixes and new security model. This version adds an ability to skip the check for user privileges as well as an ability to allow users to autopost without seeing to changing any options. This change makes a possibility to resolve the issues caused by previous security fix.
Full list of changes.
= 2.7.14 [05/06/2013] =
* Improvement – Ability to setup custom text for LinkedIn attachments.
* Improvement – Ability to skip User Security Settings.
* Improvement – New User privilege – autopost without seeing options.
* Bug Fix – Google+ Community Pages category retrieval problems.
= 2.7.13 [04/30/2013] =
* New – Google+ Community Pages – now you can select which category to post.
* Improvement – Compatibility with Facebook’s “July 2013 Breaking Changes”. It’s now safe to enable them for your apps.
* Bug Fix – Incorrect “User ID XXXXX can’t autopost” error.
= 2.7.12 [04/29/2013] =
* Bug Fix – [Critical] Broken scheduled and automated posts
= 2.7.11 [04/26/2013] =
* Bug Fix – [Critical] Twitter lost formatting for posts
= 2.7.10 [04/25/2013] =
* New – Support for Facebook Secret Groups
* Improvement – Import Button is available even if no networks configured.
* Improvement – “Include/Exclude WordPress Pages and Custom Post Types” is now a list of checkboxes.
* Bug Fix – Google+ Community Postings
* Bug Fix – Unselected user types were still be able to autopost from front end.
* Bug Fix – Facebook “Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent by …”.
* Bug Fix – Facebook sometimes dies silently without reporting an error.
= 2.7.9 [04/11/2013] =
* Bug Fix – Auto-Importing Facebook comments was broken in some cases
* Bug Fix – Twitter “Attention required. Unfinished setup” message even if setup is finished
* Bug Fix – Twitter error “The text of your tweet is too long” – Thanks to Twitter’s “minus another character from image post” update
* Bug Fix – Several small/cosmetic bug fixes
= 2.7.8 [03/27/2013] =
* Bug Fix – [Critical] URLS and images were missing from the Twitter posts
* Bug Fix – Disqus comments import – missing thread ID.
= 2.7.6 [03/25/2013] =
* Bug Fix – ob_start() [ref.outcontrol]: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers.
* Bug Fix – Plugin were breaking AJAX Calls sometimes.
* Bug Fix – Twitter – %TAGS% broken for non unicode environments
* Bug Fix – Incorrect “Skipped Category” for non-human posts.
= 2.7.5 [03/23/2013] =
* Change. – gd.is is blocked by Twitter, goog.gl is a new default.
* New – Comments imported from Facebook and Twitter will come with applicabale Facebook and Twitter userpics.
* New – Comments imported from Facebook and Twitter will be imported to Disqus as well.(if Disqus is installed and activated)
* Improvement – Videos will be found even if coming from shortcodes.
* Bug Fix – Twitter – Incorrect character count not non-english messages.