Something is not working? Please see the Technical Problems Troubleshooting FAQ
It depends on what you need. There are two products included:
– “SNAP Pro WordPress Plugin” plugin itself is one time purchase. “SNAP Pro WordPress Plugin” will give you an ability to post to as many accounts of the same network type as you like and some premium features like random reposting and delayed autoposts. Lifetime plugin upgrades are also included with one time fee.
– “SNAP Premium API Libraries” is a yearly subscription. Those libraries will give you an ability to post to networks without native API like Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Flipboard, LinkedIn Company pages and groups, Reddit, etc.. Those libraries require constant maintenance and to keep them up to date we need a subscription.
Right now we have 2 special offers.
1. You can subscribe to “SNAP Premium API Libraries” ($49.95/year) and get “SNAP Pro WordPress Plugin” for free.
2. You can buy “SNAP Pro WordPress Plugin” for $49.95 (One time payment) and get one year of “SNAP Premium API Libraries” for free.
Basically with both options, right now for paying $49.95 you will get exactly the same thing – “Plugin + API libraries”. It’s just with one time payment option (offer #2) API will stop working after one year. You still be able to enjoy SNAP PRO Plugin for WordPress and all it’s features for as long as you like.
You choose what you need for regular WordPress here:
You choose what you need for WordPress Multisite Network here (It’s just $99 more):
“Is it safe to use?” question
SNAP is not a spam tool. SNAP is not a Blackhat SEO tool. SNAP is not a tool for bypassing any rules of the site where you are autoposting. You need to follow all terms and guidelines of any site or social network you are working with.
None of the networks we support suspend accounts simply based of the fact that you are autoposting there. Do not post spam or content that is not allowed, do not post more posts then allowed, do not abuse the network in any other way and it will be fine.
If you account got suspended for abuse/spam or any other reasons, please contact the social network directly, we can’t explain why that happened.
Answer: Free plugin is limited to one account per each type of connected networks. In other words you can add 1 Facebook, AND 1 Twitter AND 1 LinkedIn AND 1 etc … accounts in the “Free” version. This is enough for about 95% of users.
Pro plugin is NOT limited in number of accounts per each type of connected networks. You can add 10 (or 100) Facebook, AND 15 Twitter AND 5 LinkedIn AND 25 etc … accounts in the “Pro” version.
Please see more here: Compare Editions
Answer: All networks except Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn Company Pages are available for free.
It really depends on the availability of the free API from the Social Network itself. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn and others have a very good and powerful free APIs that could be used for publishing posts. Those networks are free for you. Some networks like Google+ and Pinterest don’t have API or have a read-only API that doesn’t allow to make posts. We had to create and mantain our own API libraries for such networks and those libraries are available separately for some fee.
Some networks like Blogger and LinkedIn have free built-in APIs, but those APIs are limited in some ways. In such cases, plugin can use free API to the full extend of the network imposed limitation. We also have our own API libraries that could be used to avoid those limits and problems. For example currently LinkedIn API allows you to post only to your own profile, if you have company page you can’t post there. NextsScript’s API Library for LinkedIn can post to company pages as well
Answer: Free plugin does not support WordPress Multisite. There is a separate “Pro for WPMU” plugin available for WordPress Multisite.
Please see more here: Compare Editions
5. Question: I am running a number of blogs and I’d like to use your “Pro” plugin on them. Do I need to buy “Pro” license for each one of them?
Answer: Our licenses are issued on “Per User” basis. It means you can use one license on all your sites, but you can’t give it to other people. You can use Plugin and API libraries on all your sites/blogs, the only requirement is that all those sites/blogs must be yours. You can’t re-sell or re-distribute the “Pro” Plugin and API libraries or websites with per-installed “Pro” Plugin and API libraries, neither you can’t install plugin and API libraries for your clients.
If you are interested in re-selling plugin or would like to install it for your clients you can look at our developers/resell packages
9. Question: Will the Google+ autposter work from Germany? Are you using SMS Gateway? I saw another solution, that could work only in US and India, but people were complaining that it wasn’t working even in those countries.
10. Question: Will your plugin post scheduled WordPress posts to Facebook? I have certain posts to my site that I want to time for first thing in the morning, and also publish to my Facebook page at the same time. Is that a feature your plugin supports? Also, does your plugin support posts from iOS/Android App?
Answer: Plugin supports all kinds and types of publishing including scheduled posts and posts made from iOS/Android Apps.
Here is the list of “Post Status Changes” that trigger the plugin:
New -> Published
Draft -> Published
Auto Draft (XMLRPC Posts and Posts from iOS/Android Apps) -> Published
Future (Scheduled) -> Published
Pending -> Published
Private -> Published
Answer: Plugin supports custom post types since version 1.9.3. It has the ability include/exclude custom post types from auto-posting.
Please go to the Settings->Social Networks Auto Poster->Other Settings->Include/Exclude Custom Post Types and select only the custom post types you need or select “None” if you need only regular posts.
Answer: You can change the default text in the plugin settings for each network.
You can also adjust this text for each post individually.
Please see here for more info about formatting tags: www.nextscripts.com/snap-features/message-formatting-tags
Answer: Facebook issues it’s applications on “by domain” basis. it means that you can use one application for posting to all Facebook accounts from one website, but you will need a second application to post from another website. it doesn’t matter what Facebook account created the app. Plugin will post to the page defined in the “Facebook URL” filed as the person who authorized an app.
As an opposite, Twitter issues it’s application on “by account” basis. It means that you need a different application for each twitter account, but you can use the same application from different websites.
Answer: We are really sorry, but we can’t. At least we can’t do it right away. Here is why:
Every single day we are getting 2-3 orders from stolen/hacked Paypal accounts. People who place those orders usually have an access to the Paypal, but can’t access email associated with stolen/hacked Paypal account.
The next step for them is to contact support with some story why they can’t access the Paypal email and ask us to send the product to another email address.
The “Not Authorized” claim or credit card chargeback from the real Paypal owner is coming shortly after that.
We are not saying that this is your case, but we need to confirm that you are the real owner of the Paypal account before we send the product to the different email.
… or better yet …
Please be sure that you have an access to your Paypal email before placing an order.