Reply To: Scheduled Posts Being Shared Early

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Scheduled Posts Being Shared Early Reply To: Scheduled Posts Being Shared Early

Mark Potter
Participant

As I clearly stated it displays the same behavior with the plugin disabled and the post scheduled using the regular WP functionality. I’d be more than happy to file a bog standard bug report as I have actually tested software for a living at one point. You are also incorrect about the methodology of publish to schedule. The posts submitted by this method show up as scheduled posts, the exact same as using the standard WP functionality. Your explanation also does not explain a six hour gap between the post being submitted in WP and SNAP posting to FB. If what you said was correct this would happen immediately. I understand that you are supporting the free version and doing so over a forum but a bog standard explanation that doesn’t actually explain the problem as shown by the logs or the explanation doesn’t instill the desire to pony up dosh for the pro version, as was my intention, to get the G+ functionality.