Reply To: App review in Facebook is impossible…

thomas
Participant

Facebook answered the third review submission: “Notes from our review team
    Web
    You already have permission to post to self/managed pages based on being an admin of the app. Please do not re-submit these permissions for review. Thanks!
    Unapproved
    publish_actions
    Web
    It is not clear from your submitted instructions how you are using the data gained from this permission within your app on this platform. Please make it clear how you are planning on using the data and what enhanced functionality this provides your app. You can find more information here.
    Unapproved
    manage_pages
    Web
    It is not clear from your submitted instructions how you are using the data gained from this permission within your app on this platform. Please make it clear how you are planning on using the data and what enhanced functionality this provides your app. You can find more information here.”

This is the plugins output: “Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2014-05-11 07:59:14 [Error] => Error validating application. Application has been deleted. ) Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2014-05-11 07:59:14 [Error] => Error validating application. Application has been deleted. )”

So, Facebook won’t positively answer my submission and I can’t use the plugin, since I clearly do not have the needed permissions!

It’s frustrating!

P. S. And every time it’s another reason for decline, even if I changed nothing! It’s frustrating and ridiculous!