Reply To: Scheduled Posting w/WP CRON Still not working…

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Scheduled Posting w/WP CRON Still not working… Reply To: Scheduled Posting w/WP CRON Still not working…

Hil
Participant

Ludwig, I am having the same problem. I have setup the “Do not autopost more then one post per network every 1 hour” . What happens in relity is that all posts show up at the end of the “1 hour”. I also specified “Randomize posting time ± 45 minutes” but that does not help either. In short the posts will not not drip feed. I have 6 websites and each site uses Netscripts to post to atleast 5 Social networks each. Which is about 30 accounts. I am seeing the same behaviour across all accounts.

I went through the link that support sent (as above) about wpcron and the cron jobs. What I do not understand is if netscripts isstaggering the jobs apart (for example 45 minutes) then why is cron job not following the task and “posting them in +/- 45 minutes” or “one post in 1 hour”. maybe a seperate cron task needs to be setup for each post, so that wordpress can drip feed it correctly

You have helped me in the past and I hope you can do it again. We really need your help with this one
    Thanks