› Forums › NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. › pinterest stopped working for 48 hours. › Reply To: pinterest stopped working for 48 hours.
>> error comes up almost instantly
The error comes out as soon as your server cuts the transfer.
Here is how it works.
SNAP ties to make a post to Pinterest.
1. It asks system cURL library to connect to open connection pinterest.com
2. Then is asks system cURL library to upload your data to pinterest.com
3. Then it waits for response from cURL that should read the reply from pinterest.com.
For example your server has a 5 second timeout.
1. takes 0.5 sec.
2. takes 2 sec. (2.5 sec total)
3. takes 2 sec. (4.5 sec total)
Then pinterest became a little bit slower. Or connection between your server and pinterest became slower.
1. takes 1 sec.
2. takes 3 sec (4 sec total)
3. takes 2 sec (Opps. Not completed… Your server cut it after 1 sec because of timeout).
Only part of the data was read, so it resulted an error.
[http_request_failed] => Array
 => transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining