pinterest stopped working for 48 hours.

Forums NextScripts API Forums – Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.. pinterest stopped working for 48 hours.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    ced
    Participant

Hi,

Since 48h, Articles no longer post on Pinterest. I have a 502 error.

Sam
      Participant

Same for me. When I try to retrieve boards I get this error:

WP_Error Object
        (
        [errors] => Array
        (
        [http_request_failed] => Array
        (
        [0] => transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining
        )

)

[error_data] => Array
        (
        )

)
        – ERROR -01-0

NextScripts.com
        Participant

Please see the answer in the FAQ – #5.3:

Support FAQ

Sam
          Participant

This is still happening. On multiple websites, on different servers. It was fine before. Now it’s been like this for 6 days. It doesn’t seem to be from a slow response from Pinterest or the serve because when I click on ‘retrieve boards’ it only takes a few seconds for the error message to come up and the boards fail to retrieve:

WP_Error Object
            (
            [errors] => Array
            (
            (
            )

)

[error_data] => Array
            (
            )

)
            – ERROR -01-0

ced
            Participant

Same before everything worked. the next day nothing worked

Sam
              Participant

This Pinterest issue has not been resolved meaning no posting to Pinterest for 10 days encounting. Could someone review and debug?

NextScripts.com
                Participant

Please see the answer in the FAQ – #5.3: https://www.nextscripts.com/support-faq/#a53

There is nothing else could be done. Whatever we do with a script can’t make your server perform faster. Please increase the timeout or improve the connection speed between your server and pinerest.

Sam
                  Participant

How do you be sure this is a server speed issue? This issue came about on a number of my websites all at the same time, and many are on completely different servers with different companies. It also does not take time for this to happen, the error comes up almost instantly. Thanks, Sam

NextScripts.com
                    Participant

>> error comes up almost instantly

The error comes out as soon as your server cuts the transfer.

Here is how it works.

SNAP ties to make a post to Pinterest.
                      1. It asks system cURL library to connect to open connection pinterest.com
                      2. Then is asks system cURL library to upload your data to pinterest.com
                      3. Then it waits for response from cURL that should read the reply from pinterest.com.

For example your server has a 5 second timeout.

Usual request.

1. takes 0.5 sec.
                      2. takes 2 sec. (2.5 sec total)
                      3. takes 2 sec. (4.5 sec total)

All good.

Then pinterest became a little bit slower. Or connection between your server and pinterest became slower.

1. takes 1 sec.
                      2. takes 3 sec (4 sec total)
                      3. takes 2 sec (Opps. Not completed… Your server cut it after 1 sec because of timeout).

Only part of the data was read, so it resulted an error.

(
                      )

Sam
                      Participant

OK, thanks for the explanation.

Sam
                        Participant

hello i am having a problem with Pintrest

Here is the error code

Array
                          (
                          [pgID] =>
                          [isPosted] => 0
                          [pDate] => 2015-12-27 11:35:10
                          [Error] => ERROR -04-: 401 | The password you entered is incorrect. – BAD USER/PASS
                          )

Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2015-12-27 11:35:10 [Error] => ERROR -04-: 401 | The password you entered is incorrect. – BAD USER/PASS )

It says that username pass is bad. but its working fine it was able to retrive boards. But when posting i get this error..

Pls need help fixing it

Thanks..

NextScripts.com
                          Participant

Sam, Please open a support ticket.

soyslencelo

When deciding what deciding what the youngster likes, you will also want to the about the child’s gender.Take part in a banner exchange program. This can lead to wonderful contentment. SEO is a way of marketing to increase the ranking of your website. By using the tips you’ve just read in this article, you can start to raise the profile of your website.If you wish to build your own self get started performing much more points for some individuals, selflessness is a good trait.If you have done even a little reading on women’s underwear thus far, you know it involves so many people, Wholesale NFL Jerseys China[/url], everywhere.”I couldn’t be more excited for the opportunity,” Greenberg said Thursday afternoon. When you choose the singular of the keyword (e.Cheap NFL Jerseys Online[/url]. Keep your power on changing your self,Cheap NFL Jerseys From China[/url], not seeking to influence everybody around you to change. Until you feel comfortable in your new surroundings, being close to loved ones can make those first weeks much easier. Prepare for shopping by wearing pants that are loose-fitting and shoes that aren’t a hassle to take on and off.<br>Visit my site??http://www.cheapjerseysfanatic.com/

mayagreen
                              Participant

I have been using Facebook for all my life, but now it blocks every vital topic in any more or less interesting discussion, absolutely no freedom and choice. Now I tend to use Instagram more often, I’m not a fan of it but you can get easily promoted (as I noticed) if you have some money or sometimes you may do it even for free, some services like this one https://spamguardapp.com/ has anti-spam and ghosts offer

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.