Reply To: Will Snap Plugin EVER repost properly again?

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Will Snap Plugin EVER repost properly again? Reply To: Will Snap Plugin EVER repost properly again?

Jo
Participant

Hi Mark,

Well, it’s not sorted out. It’s exactly the same with the old plugin. I also decided to make use of the Instagram yearly API. Guess what? I was billed twice and it took 24 hours for someone to send a canned reply. Days later I am still out of pocket with no explanation or refund. I really wish there was an alternative. These people are going to burn their fingers with what is a wonderful plugin.

I don’t actually post very much at all. I have one account that posts either every 12 or 24 hours (one to FB and one to Twitter), and then the other (which refuses to post anything) is set to go out every 6 hours as plain raw text, Tweet style.

I’ve actually edited nearly 500 posts manually and nothing works. Only the reposts with images and hashtags (quote pictures) will repost.

I’ve just given up. If I don’t get my refund, I am going to write a scathing article about the scam. I’m losing my patience with them.