Reply To: Snap Pro – Unable to post to FB – (#200) Requires publish_stream permission

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Snap Pro – Unable to post to FB – (#200) Requires publish_stream permission Reply To: Snap Pro – Unable to post to FB – (#200) Requires publish_stream permission

blaivas
Participant

Ok I have found out what was the problem, unfortunately not from your “help”. Facebook was messing with my app, had a temporary locked down on my poster account. Which also made me question – why? Do we get lock-downs using this plugin?

Your plugin is good (or would be if it would work as described), but the support is horrible. Waiting days or weeks for help and just to get the absolutely pointless answer… Don’t you think that I have already read through the documentation, as I had it already working earlier?

Anyway, I have sorted out the Publishing issue, but my main issue is still on – Filters do not work like they should! I have tried all kinds of variations, tested it maybe 100 times or more and I still don’t understand this random pattern. It posts to some accounts, but doesn’t post to others, even if my filter is set up to post to all of them. Or if I set to NOT POST to the particular accounts, it still posts to them or skips them all. And other way around..

Can you please give me your email address and I will make a clone site with admin rights for you to check and see it. It’s been ages since I first asked for help with this Filters issue and so far all I had from you was the statement that you don’t have time for this. Well, I have bought this plugin to use it and I would like to not waste yours or my time with these issues, but it doesn’t work!