Reply To: SNAP Double, Triple and Quadruple Auto-Posting to Social Networks

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums SNAP Double, Triple and Quadruple Auto-Posting to Social Networks Reply To: SNAP Double, Triple and Quadruple Auto-Posting to Social Networks

The plugin author should make sure that none of this is needed. We need to remember that not all wordpress users have the skills to do what is asked by the plugin. And, more to the point, the author does not really seem to care as he does not even reply to his own forum posts or even any submitted tickets. I am currently searching for a different plugin.

While you can search for another plugin if you like, I can tell you from conducting my own search not too long ago, that while there are a few similar plugins, none of them are as fully developed as SNAP Pro, when it comes to functionality. SNAP Pro beats them all by a pretty big margin.

I agree that sometimes it can be difficult and frustrating to set up certain things in SNAP Pro, particularly when one does not have a lot of experience in such things. And, yes, in certain cases, the SNAP Pro documentation is not always clear, and is lacking. However, let me also say this. I am in my mid-sixties, and I really struggled with setting up some things. However, I persevered, asked questions, and researched, and I have managed to get eight social networks working smoothly with SNAP Pro. So, it can be done if one tries hard enough.