Reply To: Instagram is not receiving the post title, content and hashtags

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Instagram is not receiving the post title, content and hashtags Reply To: Instagram is not receiving the post title, content and hashtags

For those of you who are still having issues with Instagram, I finally got mine working again today after a lot of frustration.

If you haven’t tried this yet, I suggest that you do the following. Delete your current account setup for Instagram in your SNAP Pro settings.

Follow NextScript’s setup instructions for Instagram to the letter.

Double-check that your user name and password for Instagram are entered correctly in SNAP Pro.

Make sure you get a new Instagram session ID, if necessary.

In the “Image Description Format” field, try just putting this, and nothing else:

New post (%TITLE%) has been published on %SITENAME% – %URL%

Make sure the “What do to with the image” section of the SNAP Pro setup is set to “Make it Square: Extend – Image will be extended to square”.

Make sure you have something in the “URL of the Default Image” field.

Regarding the “Location ID” field, I have nothing in there, because it requires logging into Facebook, but I can’t do that right now, because FB has locked me out of my account. However, even without a “Location ID”, Instagram is working for me, both with Autoposter and Reposter.

I hope this helps someone. I know exactly how frustrating it can be. I’ve been there.