Reply To: Another Error with Facebook on Premium WordPress Plugin

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums Another Error with Facebook on Premium WordPress Plugin Reply To: Another Error with Facebook on Premium WordPress Plugin

bwyderko
Participant

I just experienced the same problem as the poster above (dave@davebricker.com) with one of the two Facebook accounts that still worked. I was asked to change the password on the account and after I did that, I get that same “FACEBOOK CONNECTION ERROR” on SNAP when I try to reconnect it using the Password method.

I have gone from having over 30 accounts on SNAP to having only one that’s working. I totally get that Facebook is making changes, but some kind of response would be greatly appreciated.

@paula@flight-o-fancy.com
    I’m so sorry for not replying! No, I haven’t been able to resolve it. All but two Facebook accounts connected to SNAP had stopped working (and one of those just stopped working today). The two (or now one) that is working are using the Password method, however, I can’t use that method on any of the other accounts because Facebook consistently locked the account immediately after connecting using the Password method on those accounts.