Reply To: SNAP Pro Getting Worse and Worse, and Support is Getting Less and Less

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums SNAP Pro Getting Worse and Worse, and Support is Getting Less and Less Reply To: SNAP Pro Getting Worse and Worse, and Support is Getting Less and Less

I also want to note that version 4.3.20 continues to work normally with Facebook.

I am aware of that. In fact, as I believe I pointed out in earlier posts, after reading about 4.3.20 still working, I did downgrade to it. Initially, it did work, at least for my FB page and my FB group, as I recall. However, for some reason which still remains unknown to me, eventually, even 4.3.20 stopped working, so that I was not able to post to my FB timeline, page or group.

Add to that the longtime problems with autoposting to Tumblr and Blogger, and the very poor support we have been receiving as of late, my frustration with NextScripts continued to grow. So, it is no surprise that I finally reached my tipping point, and I decided to look into the “FS Poster” plugin, as recommended by another user here.

Well, after exchanging some emails with the developer of that plugin, and asking a few questions, I decided to risk the one-time payment of $45.00 for a lifetime license, and I paid for FS Poster.

After a bit of initial confusion, because I was new to the plugin, I finally figured things out, and I can now simultaneously autopost to the following using the “FS Poster” plugin:

Blogger
Facebook timeline
Facebook group
Facebook page
Instagram
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Twitter
Tumblr

Once I am certain that this will continue to be the case, I intend to terminate my annual subscription to SNAP Pro. I think I have given Ludwig and his team sufficient time to work out the various issues I have been having, as well as time to improve their level of support. They have done neither, so …