2 Problems with auto post

Forums SNAP – WordPress Plugin Forums 2 Problems with auto post

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    huski
    Participant

I had the free version and tested with facebook, it worked yesterday by auto posting, but twitter it took a manual ‘Repost to Twitter’ click to get it to post. Today I upgraded to the PRO version and added the Google + addon. Now facebook along with twitter do not auto-post, but will work with a manual ‘Repost..’ click.

The other problem is with google +, it doesn’t auto-post but more importantly, the error message NO G+ API Lib Detected error message pops up when trying to manually ‘Repost To Google+’ ..

Thanks for any suggestions.

NextScripts.com
      Participant

>>not auto-post,

Are you getting any errors?
        Please check your Log/History tab and let me know if you have any errors there.

>> NO G+ API Lib Detected error

What is your full version number as seen on settings page?

huski
        Participant

1. Yes, the error is:
          [Skipped] xxx =[Unchecked Account]=

2.The other problem was my fault, I saw 2 plugin examples of your upgrader, when I removed 1 instance, it dropped me back to the free version SNAP. Of course that what was causing the ‘No G++ API Lib Detected’ error. So that is resolved.

So I think my only problem is the Unchecked Account error, am I missing authorization and should check the ‘Skip User Security Verification’ checkbox under User Privileges/Security ? Or maybe something else.

Thank you for your help.

NextScripts.com
          Participant

The answer is in the FAQ – #1.7:

Support FAQ

huski
            Participant

thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.